Personal Injury & Bankruptcy Law Firm in Beavercreek, OH
70 Birch Alley
Bldg. B, Suite 240
Beavercreek, OH 45440
Hours of Operationx
- Monday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Scheduled appointments after hours
At Amourgis & Associates, Attorneys at Law, we have a conveniently located office in Beavercreek, Ohio, to serve our clients in personal injury or bankruptcy legal matters.
If you’ve been injured through no fault of your own in an accident, or if you have found yourself deeply in debt and unable to climb out, contact our firm today. You can schedule an initial consultation with one of our knowledgeable personal injury lawyers or bankruptcy lawyers. You will learn more about the ways our firm can help you.
Our Legal Services in Beavercreek
Our experienced legal team has successfully helped numerous clients in a wide variety of personal injury and bankruptcy matters:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. Our Beavercreek bankruptcy law firm can help you determine if you qualify for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. If you qualify, we can help maximize your property exemptions and ensure that you get a clean slate at the end of your bankruptcy. We can put you on the road toward financial health.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy. Our firm can help you file for a Chapter 13 bankruptcy, also called a “wage earner’s bankruptcy.” Under this type of bankruptcy, you put together a repayment plan that allows you to restructure your debts into manageable payments. At the end of your repayment plan, you can resolve your debts and keep property you own, such as your home or vehicle.
- Foreclosure Defense. If you and your family are facing a foreclosure of your home, we can help you delay or even prevent foreclosure. We will explore options such as loan modification or refinancing. If the bank has already filed suit in court, we can review the details of your case to see if you have any viable legal or procedural defenses. Those defenses may give you the time you need to save your home.
- Personal Injury. When someone negligently or recklessly injures you or a loved one, let us fight for your rights and interests. We can help you get the financial compensation you need and deserve for your medical treatment, lost wages, lost income and pain and suffering.
- Car Accidents. Our attorneys can help you secure a financial recovery from another driver that negligently hits your vehicle or injures you in a pedestrian or bicycle accident.
- Truck Accidents. When you’ve been seriously injured by a commercial truck, let us take on the challenging fights with the trucking companies. We can help you ensure that you are fully compensated for your injuries.
- Motorcycle Accidents. Motorcycle riders who are injured through no fault of their own often have a difficult time getting the financial compensation they deserve. Let us deal with the insurance companies to get you the financial recovery you need. That will allow you to focus on getting well and back to your normal life.
- Slip and Fall Accidents. Property and business owners owe a duty to their visitors to keep the premises free of dangerous and hazardous conditions. If you suffer a slip and fall accident due to hazardous conditions, you can easily suffer more than a few bumps and bruises. When you end up with serious injuries, let us fight to get you the financial recovery you need.
- Dog Bites. Dog owners have a duty to control their pets. When someone’s dog attacks or bites you or a loved one without provocation or warning, you can seek financial compensation for your injuries. You do not have to assert a legal claim against a family member, friend or neighbor. Instead, let us handle the hard work of getting the compensation you need from the insurance companies.
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect. The nursing home you entrusted to care for an elderly loved one instead ends up inflicting harmful abuse and neglect. We can help you hold the nursing home accountable for their negligence or wanton behavior and get you and your loved one the compensation you deserve.
- Wrongful Death. If your family has a loved one who died due to the negligent, reckless, or wanton acts of another party, our firm will help your family recover compensation for your losses. No amount of money can bring back your loved one, but hopefully compensation can provide you and your family with some measure of justice for your loss.
How Our Beavercreek Personal Injury Law Firm Can Help You
If you or a loved one have been injured through no fault of your own in a Beavercreek accident, turn to a personal injury lawyer from Amourgis & Associates, Attorneys at Law. Our personal injury lawyers can help you and your family secure the financial compensation you need and deserve by:
- Recovering evidence, such as accident scene photos, accident reports and medical records, which we can use to help build your case.
- Collaborating with expert witnesses who can provide opinions for strong, persuasive legal arguments.
- Identifying at-fault parties and filing insurance and legal claims against them.
- Negotiating with insurance companies and defense lawyers to seek a settlement that provides you with fair and full compensation.
- Readying your case to go to trial, if it becomes necessary, and advocating in court to get a verdict and judgment in your favor.
How Our Beavercreek Bankruptcy Lawyer Can Help You
If you cannot afford to pay your mortgage or credit card bills and are considering bankruptcy as your best option, start on the path towards financial help. Let a Beavercreek bankruptcy attorney from Amourgis & Associates, Attorneys at Law, help you by:
- Discussing less-drastic alternatives to bankruptcy. An attorney may also help you resolve your debt and financial problems through refinancing, loan modification or debt consolidation.
- Reviewing your financial records to determine what type of bankruptcy works for your situation.
- Preparing your bankruptcy petition to be filed with the court. If you have filed for Chapter 13 bankruptcy, file your proposed repayment plan.
- Representing your rights and interests at the bankruptcy hearing, responding to questions from the trustee or your creditors and amending your petition or repayment plan in response to creditor objections.
Directions to Our Beavercreek Office
Our Beavercreek office is located at:
70 Birch Alley
Bldg. B, Suite 240
Beavercreek, OH 45440
The location is just outside of Dayton. We are conveniently off Interstate 675 off Exit 10, next to The Greene shopping mall at the corner of Indian Ripple Road and East Stroop Road.
Talk to a Beavercreek Personal Injury or Bankruptcy Lawyer Now
If you one have been injured in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence or recklessness, or if you are facing financial distress due to significant debt, contact a Beavercreek personal injury or bankruptcy attorney at Amourgis & Associates, Attorneys at Law, today.
We can schedule a free, no-obligation, confidential case evaluation. We can help you understand your legal rights and options. We can also guide you through the process of pursuing the outcome you need in your case.