Personal Injury & Bankruptcy Law Firm in Akron, OH
3200 W Market St.
Akron, OH 44333
Hours of Operationx
- Monday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Scheduled appointments after hours
At Amourgis & Associates, Attorneys at Law, we provide professional and convenient service to the Akron community.
The legal team at our Akron office helps residents who have suffered a personal injury due to the actions or omissions of another person. We help our clients pursue the compensation they deserve.
We also provide services for Akron residents who need to get out of serious debt by filing bankruptcy. We believe that everyone deserves a fresh financial start when they need one. Contact us today to find out how we can help you take your first step to a brighter future.
Our Legal Services
Our firm can help you with a variety of legal matters. Our practice areas include:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. We can help you petition for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, also known as liquidation bankruptcy. The process allows you to use your assets to pay off some of your debts and discharge the rest.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy. Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows you to reorganize your debts and structure a plan to pay off a large portion or all of your debts over a multi-year period. Most debts remaining at the end of a good-faith payment plan will be discharged. You can keep your assets while getting your debt under control and starting over.
- Foreclosure Defense. Our attorneys can advise you about your options for delaying, pausing or stopping foreclosure on your home. We might advise a loan modification, mortgage refinancing or bankruptcy. We can also help you raise legal defenses to a foreclosure action, such as a failure to provide notice or other procedural defects.
- Personal Injury. When you have been injured by someone else’s careless or reckless acts or omissions, we can help you recover compensation for your injuries and damages. Compensation can help you cover your medical bills, lost wages and income, and pain and suffering.
- Car Accidents. Our firm can help you hold negligent drivers accountable when they cause a car crash. We’re also ready to assist injured bicyclists and pedestrians who have been hurt by negligent or reckless motorists.
- Truck Accidents. We have the experience and resources to thoroughly investigate the complex evidence that arises in any truck accident. After years of practice, we know what it takes to hold the trucking companies responsible. We can help you pursue the compensation you need to fully recover from the catastrophic injuries that these accidents often cause.
- Motorcycle Accidents. We know that motorcycle riders face a significant risk of life-altering injuries in a crash. We can help you seek the financial compensation you need and deserve when your accident was caused by someone else’s negligence.
- Slip and Fall Accidents. Did you or a loved one suffer a slip and fall accident due to a dangerous or hazardous condition on someone else’s property? When the dangerous condition was caused by the property or business owner’s negligence, we can help you obtain the financial recovery you deserve.
- Dog Bites. If you were injured by someone else’s dog, we can help you seek compensation for the costs to treat your injuries and the other damages you have sustained because of your injuries.
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect. If you have a loved one who has been victimized by abuse or neglect by the nursing home staff or the home’s operators, we can help your loved one and your family obtain the monetary compensation you deserve.
- Wrongful Death. If your family has lost a loved one due to someone’s careless of reckless conduct, we will fight to hold those at-fault parties accountable. The financial compensation will bring closure and justice to you and your family.
How Our Akron Personal Injury Law Firm Can Help You
If you’ve been injured in an accident that was caused by someone else’s negligent or reckless actions, turn to an Akron personal injury lawyer from Amourgis & Associates, Attorneys at Law. A lawyer from our firm can help you by:
- Thoroughly investigating your accident and injuries to recover the evidence needed to aggressively pursue your claim for compensation.
- Identifying potentially liable parties and sources of compensation, such as insurance coverages.
- Collaborating with experts to obtain opinions that build a strong, persuasive legal argument.
- Negotiating with the insurance companies for a settlement that provides you with full compensation for your injuries and damages.
- Preparing your claim for trial, if necessary, and advocating in court on your behalf.
How Our Akron Bankruptcy Law Firm Can Help You
If you are thinking about bankruptcy as a solution to your overwhelming debt, an Akron bankruptcy attorney from Amourgis & Associates, Attorneys at Law, can help you by:
- Helping you explore alternatives to bankruptcy, such as credit counseling services, loan modification, or debt consolidation.
- Advising you as to whether you qualify for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Filing a bankruptcy petition on your behalf.
- Representing you in court and at bankruptcy hearings.
- Drafting a repayment plan under a Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Advocating for your rights and interests against creditors that object to your
bankruptcy petition or repayment plan.
Directions to Our Akron Office
Our Akron, Ohio office is located at:
3200 W. Market St.
Akron, OH 44333
The office is just off Interstate 77. Take Exit 137A off of I-77 onto State Route 18/Medina Road eastbound. Follow Medina Road until it becomes West Market Street. Our office will be on the right side approximately one mile from the interstate.
If you’re coming from east Akron, take Exit 26 off Interstate 76 westbound onto State Route 18/East Market Street. Continue following East Market Street through downtown Akron, until East Market Street becomes West Market Street. Our office will be on the left.
Talk to an Akron Personal Injury or Bankruptcy Lawyer Now
If you have been injured through no fault of your own, or if you’re considering filing for bankruptcy to help you deal with your debts, contact Amourgis & Associates, Attorneys at Law, today. We can schedule a free, no-obligation consultation.
One of our personal injury or bankruptcy attorneys can outline your legal rights and options, and you can explore how our firm can help you. We can be your legal guide through your personal injury or bankruptcy matter.