Personal Injury & Bankruptcy Law Firm in Columbus, OH
4249 Easton Way
Columbus, OH 43219
Hours of Operationx
- Monday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Scheduled appointments after hours
At Amourgis & Associates, Attorneys at Law, our attorneys work tirelessly to help guide Columbus residents through their personal injury or bankruptcy matters. We believe everyone in the Columbus area deserves dedicated, personal legal advice – and we are ready to help.
If you or a loved one have suffered injuries in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence or recklessness, or if you and your family have debts you simply can’t afford to pay, let one of our personal injury or bankruptcy lawyers fight for you. Our goal is to get the outcome you need in your legal matter.
Contact our firm today to schedule a free consultation with a Columbus personal injury or bankruptcy lawyer.
Our Legal Services
Our skilled bankruptcy and personal injury attorneys in Columbus can help you with these legal matters:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. If you simply don’t have the income to make payments towards your debts, we can help you explore your eligibility for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Chapter 7 involves liquidating many of your assets to pay down as much of your debt as possible. Any remaining debt may be discharged or eliminated by the court.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy. Chapter 13 bankruptcy may prove a viable option for you. Chapter 13 allows you to restructure your debts into more manageable payments via a repayment plan. If you keep your end of the deal, you can discharge any remaining balances at the end of your plan. Chapter 13 gives you a significant relief from debt and a fresh start at financial health.
- Foreclosure Defense. Facing foreclosure means the potential loss of your home. If you and your family have received a foreclosure notice from the bank, our firm can help you explore options for keeping your home. Those options include a loan modification or mortgage refinance. If the bank has already filed for foreclosure in court, we can review your case to identify potential legal defenses that may allow you to pause or even stop foreclosure.
- Personal Injury. When you or a loved one have suffered an injury due to someone else’s negligent or reckless conduct, let our personal injury lawyers fight to protect your rights and interests. You could secure a significant financial settlement to cover your medical treatment, lost income and pain and suffering.
- Car Accidents. Our firm works to hold negligent car drivers accountable when they cause collisions that injure innocent victims, including other motorists, pedestrians or bicyclists.
- Truck Accidents. Trucks often cause catastrophic, life-altering injuries for accident victims. Pursuing a claim for compensation against the trucking industry often proves to be a complex and difficult matter. When a truck accident harms you or a family member, let our experienced attorneys fight for the financial compensation you deserve.
- Motorcycle Accidents. Injured victims of motorcycle accidents often have a difficult time recovering the full, fair compensation they need for their medical treatments and lost income. Let us work to undo the financial consequences of your crash. We will fight to hold the at-fault party responsible for your motorcycle crash injuries.
- Slip and Fall Accidents. When you visit a property, you assume that you won’t be
injured by dangerous or hazardous conditions on the premises. If you suffered a slip and fall accident on someone else’s property, let us work to get the compensation you need from the negligent property or business owner.
- Dog Bites. Dog owners should be held liable when their pets attack and injure others without provocation or warning. We can pursue fair compensation for your dog bite injuries through the pet owner’s insurance company, even if the dog is owned by a family member, friend or neighbor.
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect. If your loved one is abused or neglected by nursing home staff or operators, we can help your loved one and your family get compensation for the wrongful acts you have suffered. We’ll work to hold the company financially responsible so that future nursing home residents are not also victimized.
- Wrongful Death. If you and your family have lost a loved one because of the negligent or reckless actions of someone else, we can help your family and your loved one’s estate get peace of mind when the at-fault parties are held legally responsible for their actions.
How Our Columbus Personal Injury Law Firm Can Help You
If you have been injured through no fault of your own in a Columbus, Ohio accident, our personal injury attorneys can help you pursue financial compensation for your injuries and damages by:
- Recovering evidence from your accident scene to use in your case.
- Working with engineering, medical, and financial experts to help build persuasive arguments that prove liability and document your damages.
- Identifying liable parties and available sources of compensation, including insurance coverage.
- Negotiating with the insurance companies for a settlement that provides you with fair and full compensation.
- Preparing your case to be filed as a lawsuit in court if necessary and advocating on your behalf in court and at trial to win a judgment in your favor.
How Our Columbus, Ohio Bankruptcy Law Firm Can Help You
If you’ve fallen behind on payments or defaulted on your mortgage or other debts, you may be considering bankruptcy as your best option. Our Columbus bankruptcy lawyer can help you resolve your debt problems by:
- Examining alternatives to bankruptcy for resolving your debt and financial problems, such as credit counseling, loan modification, refinancing and debt consolidation.
- Ensuring that you’ve gathered all relevant financial documents of your assets, debts, income and expenses.
- Determining whether you qualify for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Preparing and filing your bankruptcy petition.
- Drafting a proposed repayment plan if you file for Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Representing you and your interests at the bankruptcy hearing, and responding to objections your creditors raise to your bankruptcy petition or repayment plan.
Directions to Our Columbus Office
Our firm is conveniently located in Columbus at:
4249 Easton Way
Columbus, OH 43219
We’re just off Interstate 270 at Exit 33, on Easton Way just west of Stelzer Road. Our office will be on the left.
Talk to a Columbus Personal Injury or Bankruptcy Lawyer Now
If you’ve been injured in an accident in Columbus through no fault of your own, or if you’re facing serious financial difficulties and are considering bankruptcy, contact Amourgis & Associates, Attorneys at Law, today.
We can schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our Columbus personal injury or bankruptcy attorneys. We can explain your legal rights and options. You can learn how our firm can help you pursue the results you deserve.