Personal Injury & Bankruptcy Law Firm in Cincinnati, OH
300 E. Business Way
Cincinatti, OH 45241
Hours of Operationx
- Monday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Scheduled appointments after hours
The personal injury and bankruptcy attorneys of Amourgis & Associates, Attorneys at Law, stand ready to serve the residents of Cincinnati and their families. The legal team at our conveniently located Cincinnati office has the experience and knowledge necessary to get injured victims the money they deserve. We also help bankruptcy filers get the fresh start that they need.
Our Legal Services
Our attorneys have extensive experience helping advise clients through a wide variety of bankruptcy and personal injury matters, including:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. When you do not have the disposable income to make payments on your debts, we can help you file for a Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Our team will help you take full advantage of the property exceptions. That will allow you to save as much of your property from liquidation as possible. After your bankruptcy, you can start a new life free from debt.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy. We can guide you through the process of Chapter 13 bankruptcy and help you develop a plan to repay your debts. Chapter 13 may allow you to keep your home and other property at the same time as you make payments in good faith to your creditors. At the end of your repayment plan, most remaining debts can be discharged.
- Foreclosure Defense. If you and your family face the loss of your home through foreclosure, we can help you explore options to help you keep it. Refinancing or loan modification may delay or prevent foreclosure. If not, we can help reduce the financial impacts of foreclosure. We may consider options such as a short sale or deed in lieu of foreclosure. If you have already had a foreclosure filed against you, we may be able to assert legal defenses against the bank’s foreclosure efforts.
- Personal Injury. If you have been injured through no fault of your own by someone else’s carelessness, we can help you hold the negligent or reckless parties who hurt you accountable. Compensation for your damages can include the costs of your medical treatment, your lost wages and income, your pain and suffering, and your lost quality of life.
- Car Accidents. We can help you recover compensation for all types of car accidents. We help clients, including motorists, pedestrians or bicyclists, who are injured by a negligent or reckless driver.
- Truck Accidents. The sheer size of commercial trucks often means that the victims of truck accidents suffer significant injuries. Truck accident victims often require extensive and expensive treatment and care. We can help you hold the trucking companies accountable when their negligence leads to an accident. Our goal is to help you get maximum compensation for your claim.
- Motorcycle Accidents. Without the protection of a steel cage, motorcycle riders who are in a crash often face serious and life-threatening injuries. We can help you recover maximum compensation for your injuries and damages from the at-fault motorist.
- Slip and Fall Accidents. Property and business owners owe a duty to keep their premises safe for visitors. If a dangerous or hazardous condition causes you to suffer a slip and fall accident, we can help you recover damages from the responsible party.
- Dog Bites. If you were attacked or bitten by someone else’s dog, you deserve to be compensated for your medical care and other damages. Compensation can cover lost wages for missed work and the pain and suffering caused by your injuries.
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect. When the nursing home facility and staff inflicts abuse or neglect on your elderly loved one, you and your family member may be owed compensation. We can help you and your family hold them accountable.
- Wrongful Death. If you and your family have lost a loved one due to the wrongful actions of another party, our firm can help your family obtain compensation. That may give you some measure of comfort on behalf of your loved one.
How Our Cincinnati Personal Injury Law Firm Can Help You
If you have suffered an injury due to the carelessness or recklessness of someone else, our Cincinnati personal injury lawyers can help you recover the financial compensation you need and deserve by:
- Investigating your accident and injuries and recovering evidence to show how your accident occurred and who may have been at fault.
- Identifying liable parties and available compensation, such as insurance coverage.
- Working with experts in fields such as engineering, medicine, and finance. The experts help us develop strong, persuasive legal arguments that establish liability for your injuries and show the full extent of your damages.
- Aggressively negotiating with insurance companies and defense lawyers to reach a settlement of your claims that provides you with fair compensation.
- Advocating your case in court and at trial, if it becomes necessary.
How Our Cincinnati Bankruptcy Law Firm Can Help You
If you find yourself unable to pay your mortgage, credit card bills, or other debts, bankruptcy might allow you to get your finances under control. Our Cincinnati bankruptcy attorney can help you with your debt problems by:
- Walking you through less-drastic alternatives to bankruptcy. Options may include credit or personal finance counseling, loan modification and debt consolidation loans.
- Helping you decide between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Preparing and filing your bankruptcy petition on your behalf.
- Representing you before the bankruptcy court and during hearings with the bankruptcy trustee.
- Drafting a repayment plan proposal in Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Defending your rights and interests against creditor challenges to your bankruptcy or repayment plan.
Directions to Our Cincinnati Office
We have an office conveniently located in Cincinnati at:
300 E. Business Way
Cincinnati, OH 45241.
Our office is just off Interstate 275 in Cincinnati. Take Exit 47 off I-275 onto Reed Hartman Highway southbound. Turn left at the light just past the overpass. Follow the road to turn right onto East Kemper Road. Take a left at the next light onto East Business Way.
Talk to a Cincinnati Personal Injury or Bankruptcy Lawyer Now
If you have been injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault, or if you can no longer afford your debts and are considering bankruptcy, schedule a free, confidential, no-obligation initial consultation today with Amourgis & Associates, Attorneys at Law.
Our Cincinnati attorneys can help you understand your legal rights and options. We will discuss how we can help you obtain the results you want and deserve for your case.