Personal Injury & Bankruptcy Law Firm in Canfield, OH
3685 Stutz Drive
Canfield, OH 44406
Hours of Operationx
- Monday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Scheduled appointments after hours
If you have been injured through no fault of your own, or if you are facing serious debts and financial difficulties, the attorneys of Amourgis & Associates, Attorneys at Law, stand ready to assist you. Our firm’s office is conveniently located in Canfield, Ohio. We have the experience and resources needed to fight for the justice you deserve. We want to put you on the road to financial recovery.
Contact us today for a free case evaluation of your personal injury or bankruptcy matter. You can learn more about how we can help you seek a favorable outcome in your legal case. Call us today.
Our Legal Services
Our skilled bankruptcy and personal injury lawyers can help you with these legal matters:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. When you are facing serious financial trouble and can no longer afford to make payments on your debt, turn to our Canfield bankruptcy law firm. We can help you through every step of a Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Although you may need to give up certain assets, Chapter 7 bankruptcy can help wipe the slate clean on your debt. Chapter 7 bankruptcy gives you a chance at a fresh start.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy. If you are considering Chapter 13 bankruptcy, our bankruptcy lawyers can help you prepare a payment plan. That plan allows you to make manageable payments on your debt. Chapter 13 bankruptcy lets you keep your home and other assets. You also get a new start on the path toward financial health.
- Foreclosure Defense. Losing your home to foreclosure can be a traumatic experience. We can help you explore and work with your lender on alternatives to foreclosure. Alternatives we can consider are loan modification or refinancing. If you’ve already been served with a foreclosure complaint, we can review your case to identify procedural or legal defenses. Those defenses might delay or even stop the foreclosure of your home.
- Personal Injury. If you or a loved one have been hurt in an accident that wasn’t your fault, our Canfield personal injury law firm is ready to help. We will fight to make sure those responsible for your injuries are held accountable. We will work tirelessly to provide you with the financial compensation you need and deserve.
- Car Accidents. Whether you’ve been injured by another driver while riding in a car — or while walking or riding a bicycle — our firm can help you fight for compensation to cover your medical costs, lost income, and pain and suffering.
- Truck Accidents. If you’ve been injured in a truck accident, let our experienced personal injury lawyers handle the complexities of your case. That will allow you to focus on your recovery and get back to your normal life.
- Motorcycle Accidents. An exposed motorcycle rider often suffers life-altering injuries in an accident. Our firm works tirelessly to ensure that injured motorcycle accident victims get the financial resources they need for their recovery.
- Slip and Fall Accidents. Did you suffer serious injuries in a slip and fall accident caused by a dangerous or hazardous condition on someone else’s property? We can make sure that the property or business owner provides you with the financial compensation you need and deserve for your recovery.
- Dog Bites. When you are bitten by someone else’s dog, you are entitled to hold the owner accountable for your injuries and damages. Let us handle your claim for you, especially if you’ve been bitten by a pet owned by a family member, friend or neighbor.
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect. You trusted that the nursing home would care for an elderly family member. Instead, the nursing home breaks that trust by inflicting abuse and neglect on your loved one. We will fight to make sure your loved one and your family receive the compensation and justice you deserve. We can help you hold the negligent nursing home accountable to prevent others from suffering the same fate.
- Wrongful Death. Losing a loved one due to someone else’s wrongful acts is a traumatic experience. Our firm will fight to hold the responsible party accountable to compensate you for your losses and to provide you with a measure of justice and closure.
How Our Canfield Personal Injury Attorney Can Help You
If you or a loved one have been injured by someone else’s negligent or reckless or wanton actions, our Canfield personal injury lawyer can help you pursue the financial compensation you need and deserve.
Our personal injury attorneys can help by:
- Thoroughly investigating the facts and circumstances of your accident and injury to recover evidence and identify at-fault parties.
- Filing claims with the insurance companies to start the process of getting you compensation for your injuries.
- Collaborating with expert witnesses who can provide opinions that help us build strong, persuasive legal arguments.
- Aggressively negotiating with the insurance companies for a settlement offer that provides you with fair and full compensation.
- Taking your case to court and to trial, if a fair and full settlement can’t be reached, and advocating on your behalf at trial to get a favorable result.
How Our Canfield Bankruptcy Lawyer Can Help You
If you’ve found yourself under crushing debt and unable to pay your mortgage or credit card bills, bankruptcy can help you resolve your debt problems and get a fresh start. A Canfield bankruptcy attorney from Amourgis & Associates, Attorneys at Law, can help you by:
- Exploring alternatives to bankruptcy for dealing with your debt or financial problems, such as seeking credit counseling or loan modification or debt consolidation.
- Going over your financial records to calculate your debts, assets, income, and liabilities and determine what type of bankruptcy is best for your case.
- Preparing your bankruptcy petition and, if you are filing for Chapter 13 bankruptcy, your repayment plan.
- Representing you at bankruptcy hearings, addressing the questions and objections raised by the bankruptcy trustee or your creditors.
Directions to Our Canfield Office
Our firm’s Canfield office is conveniently located at:
3685 Stutz Drive
Canfield, OH 44406
You can reach our office off Exit 34 on Route 11 to Boardman-Canfield Road eastbound. Take a right off Boardman-Canfield Road onto Seville Drive, and follow to Stutz Drive. Our office will be on the right.
You can also reach our office from the Ohio Turnpike, from Exit 232 onto Market Street
northbound, turning left onto Boardman-Canfield Road.
Talk to a Canfield Personal Injury or Bankruptcy Lawyer Now
After you have been injured through no fault of your own, or if you are facing substantial debts and are looking at bankruptcy for a fresh start, talk to a Canfield personal injury or bankruptcy attorney from Amourgis & Associates, Attorneys at Law.
Contact us today to schedule a free, no-obligation initial consultation. Learn how an experienced attorney can make the difference in your legal matter.